Looking for the old Kontakan site? It has been moved to Berkada.com.

Grow your friends list in Kontakan. Invite your friends to join our site! Click here to send an invitation.

In the event that you get that the Cash app won't let me send money by utilizing a ledger, at that point you need to affirm your bank is attempting to make an online installment. In reality, you can make installment by your ledger just it is possible that you connected their check card with your Cash application record or you have net-banking I'D for the equivalent. Furthermore, in the event that you have still any inquiries, get in touch with us for help. 

Topics: cashapp
Be the first person like this
kodobre

I really like using Gmail but I can't solve my trouble without gmail email login, I think this website are gonna be helpful to you.

Lewis-H

Cash App not Sending Money. Cash App may not be letting you send money for a few reasons. Some of the most common reasons include: Wrong Card and Payment Number, Incorrect Contact Details,Your bank or card issuer is declining the transaction and the payment has triggered one of Cash App automated security flags.