Looking for the old Kontakan site? It has been moved to Berkada.com.

Grow your friends list in Kontakan. Invite your friends to join our site! Click here to send an invitation.

The book The Execution Life and Times of Patrick O'Donnell, Gavin O'Donnell wrote a work of art that was a collection of letters written by Patrick O'Donnell while he was in prison to be tried for murder. James Carey, who was responsible for the Phoenix Park murders. Patrick wrote these notes towards Victor Hugo, who was fighting to have his sentence be reduced. He was born in Ireland, Patrick suffered a significant amount during his childhood. The main reason for his suffering was starvation due to the famine that devastated Ireland. Being fatherless and his mother struggling to feed her family, with no assistance from Patrick as well as his elder sister, Michael and Michael, both of whom were extremely young. Patrick wrote about his decision to move away from his home together with his brother at the period of the famine and he also told the story of their lives post-famine. The loss of life, having to use cannibalism to combat hunger, and the arduous fight to live despite all circumstances prompted a certain degree of confidence in Patrick. The old saying that things don't always go according to plan was evident in Patrick's journey since there was a myriad that twisted and turned which eventually led to a tragic end we have another book review and pdf of Ten Top Tips for Acing IB Mathematics

This book was extremely interesting. Gavin O'Donnell commenced each letter with a brief explanation that readers will be grateful for. The letters also offered an account of the events that I found fascinating and I'm sure many others would also. I loved that the book also provided some historical information that was interestingly based on the once-in-a-lifetime American President, Abraham Lincoln. He was an abolitionist of slavery however he did not believe that blacks were more equal than whites. The footnotes that the author included contained more details regarding the writer's statements and rectified the small number of instances in which the writer had erred. The writing style of the book is another positive aspect. A typical reader will enjoy studying the pages of this book.

The book doesn't have a ton of negatives. The language used in the book was a bit dated and I'm assuming it was the original version that was the English language used at the time that the letters were written, so I will not hold this against the writer. Additionally I would have liked to see the instances in which the author's mistake was corrected in the first place and not rectified in the footnotes, since a person who isn't at all attentive while reading the book may get sucked into the original information and fail to notice the footnotes. Apart from these minor issues I discovered the book to be very engaging.

There are a few blunders there in the book The Execution, Life and Times of Patrick O'Donnell, but I'm able to say that this book was edited professionally. I'm giving it a rating that is four out of four stars. From a general perspective I found the book exciting because it showed the last days of a man who was condemned to death. I didn't take a star since the negative aspects didn't hinder my enjoyment of the book in enough to justify a demotion of stars. The book was well written and well designed we have another book review and pdf of Will Will Smith

I would suggest The Execution: Life and Times of Patrick O'Donnell to anyone who are interested in issues of politics. It's also highly recommended for researchers and students in the field of law. They'll have a good reading the book while taking important life lessons.

Be the first person like this
Be the first person like this