Looking for the old Kontakan site? It has been moved to Berkada.com.

Grow your friends list in Kontakan. Invite your friends to join our site! Click here to send an invitation.

I want to try it, but I don't have much time at home, but I can spend an hour a day playing on the road. But I don't know if it's possible to play from my phone. Who has tried it and can tell me?

Be the first person like this
anthony drowow

These games wear out the phones quite a lot, you have to keep that in mind too. But if you just want to try it, it's possible. You just don't have to use your smartphone for this purpose all the time. Otherwise you'll have to buy a new phone with the money you earn.

archybows

As far as I know it can really overload the phone, which will eventually lead to its failure. But if it's short, I think you can. But to spend an hour on a day off and try to play is possible. Although there are many games that offer the opportunity to play from the phone. Now a lot of blockchain gaming and there is a lot to choose from, especially many are made with the ability to play from your smartphone. Just decide on your favorite genre.