Looking for the old Kontakan site? It has been moved to Berkada.com.

Grow your friends list in Kontakan. Invite your friends to join our site! Click here to send an invitation.

Hello, I'm looking for advice from people who do advertising on YouTube. More specifically, who ask for ads from bloggers. I recently encountered a requirement to have copyright-free music in the ads. If the video contains music by famous artists, they won't post such a video on their channel.

Be the first person like this
Jack Larens

Most likely the reason is that they don't want there to be a problem for the channel. Since YouTube now monitors content all the time and checks for authorship music.

Jack Sourens

What possible reason could there be for them not to post my video? After all, they can just block the audio track, but there won't be any problems for the channel. This is already proven by many advertisers.

Jack Larens

Maybe it worked before, as far as I know, now YouTube blocks not only the soundtrack, but also the video itself and you have to either delete the whole part of the video, or upload the clip again and insert other music. You can use a service with royalty free music. There's a huge amount of music there that you can use in your video. Youtube will not block the audio tracks. I'm telling you from my experience, because I often post different videos on YouTube myself.

niks adonis

To promote your music, I recommend contacting promosoundgroup. Here you can set up the most profitable strategy and promote your songs on streaming platforms or social networks. Read more about spotify promotion here https://promosoundgroup.net/collection/streaming-promotion/spotify-promotion/

Last update on March 29, 8:25 pm by niks adonis.