Looking for the old Kontakan site? It has been moved to Berkada.com.

Grow your friends list in Kontakan. Invite your friends to join our site! Click here to send an invitation.

How do I quickly develop an account on this social network? Are there any experienced ones here? I would like to promote my business through social media and am learning how to do so

Be the first person like this
anthony drowow

It's not going to be quick here.  A great option is to allocate part of your budget and hire a professional to run social media instead of you. If there is no such possibility, then you need to begin to study the trends and algorithms of social networks yourself, think through the promotion strategy and study the topic

archybows

Well, the general recommendations are probably similar for all social networks. You need to actively post content, follow hashtags, comment and like videos of other accounts, then they are likely to visit your page and also leave comments. But that's a pretty long process. And you can cut down on the time you spend a little bit and just Buy Instagram followers here

johnwheatly

It's a social networking site that in my opinion is quite interesting and private canuckle.

Williams Daniel

To quickly develop a social network wordle, that social network must have a lot of content that attracts users and a beautiful and easy-to-use interface. io games