Looking for the old Kontakan site? It has been moved to Berkada.com.

Grow your friends list in Kontakan. Invite your friends to join our site! Click here to send an invitation.

A father of twins in Mali says their children are in good health after they turn one year.

The father of the only 9 twins in the world. concurrent He told the BBC that his children were "in good health" as they celebrated their one-year birthday.

"They are crawling Some people can sit and even walkingwrap 168 slotIf they hold onto something," said Abdelkader RB, a Mali army officer.

They remain in the care of a clinic in Morocco. which is where they were born

RB said Halima Cisse, a 26-year-old mother of twins, is also in good health.

"It's not easy. But it was wonderful, even though it was very tiring at times. When you see all the children in good health, we are relieved, forget everything," he told BBC Africa.

He returned to Morocco for the first time in six months with his three-year-old daughter Suda.

"I am delighted to be back together with my family again, my wife, children and myself."

Mr RB said they held a small birthday party with a few nurses at their apartment.

“There is nothing better than the first year. We will always remember the wonderful times we have spent together.”

These twin babies broke the Guinness World Record for the most surviving babies born together in the world.

Before they opened their eyes to the world on May 4, 2021, the Mali government sent Ms Cisse. Take a plane to Morocco to receive special care

Conjoined Twins : Indian Twins Abandoned But Babies But trying to get a dream job
semi-identical twins 'Proven to be the 2nd match in the world'
don't separate us
Multiple babies born at the same time are at high risk. And mothers who have more than four embryos at once are advised to destroy some of the embryos in some countries where abortion is legal.

Be the first person like this
Be the first person like this