Looking for the old Kontakan site? It has been moved to Berkada.com.

Grow your friends list in Kontakan. Invite your friends to join our site! Click here to send an invitation.

I really want some kind of experimentation. But I don't know how to tell my wife about it. How do you hint at such things at home? What is the right way to do it?

Be the first person like this
anthony drowow

I'm quite conservative, so I'm not afraid of such frank conversations. I don't understand what all this is about. Why not just live a quiet life. Otherwise, people in constant search of new things often leave the family and ruin everything they have been building for years. I never understood that. Maybe I've never had my head blown off so much? 

archybows

What are the options? Only straightforward and sincere. To sit down and discuss everything. Once upon a time my wife was also shy about telling me what she wanted and it led to a lot of problems in our relationship . I decided to try offering her sex in one unexpected place. That night I will never forget. It was like getting to know her all over again. Maybe you should try something like that. Or read on https://hookup-insider.com/blog/how-to-spice-up-sex-life , there are lots of other options. I think it will work.