en

Join Kontakan

Join Kontakan to add friends, message members, view photos, post comments and receive exclusive access.

Click here to register

Kontakan Suggestions

Tip #5: Send a virtual gift to a friend and be remembered always

Hotbars in case you have an open space on their behalf | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Nichole Logan
Nichole Logan Feb 13
When I was setting up a character in my ballet shoes during the SWTOR beta I was a total MMO novice. Most of my gaming experience was with consoles (I bought a low priced gaming PC to the sole reason for playing SWTOR) so a lot of decisions I produced in those first couple of days were made blindly, without the need of context products I was actually doing. As a new player view web , and even new to MMO’s on the whole, there's a chance you're feeling much like you boot up SWTOR the very first time and decide what server you wish to play on. On the surface, it may look like like something not worth much thought, but servers could have a sizeable influence on your game experience.

The Vigilance Discipline may be the second of three available paths for that Jedi Guardian Class. It provides a combination of Burst and Damage Over Time (DOT) abilities for high single target and Area of Effect (AOE) damage which consists of DOT spreading effects. Offers great survivability to get a DPS, and good crowd control (push, stun, and taunt) abilities. It is sufficiently strong enough to allow players with even hardly any experience to journey over the 75 quantities of story missions and everything else on the side link . At level 75, Vigilance could be the top Jedi Guardian discipline for both single target and AOE damage dealing.

The default hotkey on your skills is ‘p’. Most skills are going to be automatically included in your hotbars when you have an open space for him or her. Some aren't, however. Also, passive skills need not be in your hotbars. They’re always active. The skills are unlocked on your own bar automagically, so you're able to move them around freely to match your particular play style. Click the little padlock icon about the left side with the center skillbar to lock or unlock it.

I usually keep Force Wave in slot one, Project into two, Telekinesis in three, and my melee skills in four and five. Seeing items ripped out in the ground and thrown at the enemy is Very Cool, so I lean more towards with all the Force skills. I have those hotkeyed on my small number pad. If you prefer much more of a melee style, move the lightsaber skills to slots two and three instead. The issue of mousing versus hotkeying the skill sets has caused many a debate or a few nasty little flamewars. Do what works most effective for you and disregard the fruitcakes in existence who convince you you’re wrong for doing this that way.

Sometimes luck is much more important than skill, but it really never hurts to own both. Lawlessness happens to be common inside the wake on the devastating war relating to the Republic and Empire. Shifting political allegiances and marauding pirates have elected independent space travel an unhealthy enterprise game . Cut off from traditional supply routes, entire star systems waver around the verge of collapse. An adventurous spirit who’s unafraid to break a couple of rules can easily make a handsome profit hauling cargo about bat roosting hotspots, however it requires fast reflexes, fast wits along with a fast draw that has a blaster. Even then, living of a Smuggler is definitely a gamble.
Share: