Looking for the old Kontakan site? It has been moved to Berkada.com.

Grow your friends list in Kontakan. Invite your friends to join our site! Click here to send an invitation.

If you want to get your money back from the cash app, you just need to follow these steps: Open the Cash app on your phone. how to get money off cash app That said, tap the activity tab, which looks like a clock icon. Scroll down and choose the wrong payment. Then press the menu button (3 dots icon) in the top right corner. Also, tap on the restore button. However, you can visit our website for more details.

Be the first person like this
Naddee

This is a very interesting infl. But are there any programs for money transactions that would be easier to use?

Tarek

There are many similar programs and applications, but I haven't yet come across a single ready-made solution that would fully meet my needs and be really convenient to use. That is why I started looking for a mobile banking app development service. Despite hundreds of offers from developers on the Internet, not all of them can create software of this level. I read a lot about this on the internet before I was able to choose the really best developer outsourcing company.

Alexverh

By providing users with an additional way to interact with the bank, you expand your customer base and offer new services. In fact, users appreciate the ability to use banking services online. There are over 57 million mobile banking users in the US and more than 130 million in Europe. All answers to the question how to create a banking app

Yogesh Verma

When you install the app so below there you can put your complaint. You can also contact with their customer care. I think now you problem might be solve but there are lot of cash app. If you want to know how app is create then you can contact Mobile App Development Company in Noida.