Looking for the old Kontakan site? It has been moved to Berkada.com.

Grow your friends list in Kontakan. Invite your friends to join our site! Click here to send an invitation.
GorLoprowo

I've heard some things about cryptocurrencies. Please recommend something to read about it.

Be the first person like this
Makzsss

Quite recently I found an interesting blog here https://www.4front.io/ . Take a look, it covers all the basics and after reading a couple of articles you will be armed to understand the market and make prudent decisions on your investments. Of course, investing in BTC only is a common practice but do not put all the eggs in one basket. That's the advice. 

1 thanks
1 thanks
GorLoprowo

Thanks for sharing. That's a good one. I haven't yet read a single article there but from what I managed to see it is a great one for me and my journey in cryptocurrencies.

hana mark

I've heard some things about cryptocurrencies. Please recommend something to read about it.

Thanks for sharing. That's a good one. I haven't yet read a single article there but from what I managed to see it is a great one for me and my journey in cryptocurrencies. snow rider 3d