Looking for the old Kontakan site? It has been moved to Berkada.com.

Grow your friends list in Kontakan. Invite your friends to join our site! Click here to send an invitation.

Can you tell me which dual charger is the best to buy for electric cars. Right now we have one Level 1 charger for two electric cars. It happens that my car does not have time to fully charge.

Be the first person like this
Jack Sourens

Hi, you should have taken the Level 2 charger originally, it will charge much faster and you could have had time to charge your cars one at a time. But of course a dual charger would be much more advantageous than the one you have now. I would suggest you buy a Grizzl-E Duo Level 2 Dual EV Charger https://evadept.com/p/grizzl-e-dual-ev-charger-for-2-evs-grduo40/ . It's a great charger that will charge both of your electric cars My acquaintance in about 7 hours will fully charge the car from 10% to 100% charge.

Jack Larens

Thank you very much for the tip. It's a very good charger, I think I'll take it. The cost is also not very high. That makes it perfect for me. The only thing is that I need to contact the installers who will install new outlets and rewire the electrical supply in the garage.

Julia

Can you tell me which dual charger is the best to buy for electric cars. Right now we have one Level 1 charger for two electric cars. It happens that my car does not have time to fully charge.

Thanks for sharing this amazing post.. I really liked this post as it is providing all information and facts about the topic cookie clicker unblocked