Grow your friends list in Kontakan. Invite your friends to join our site! Click here to send an invitation.

Tell me more about the mechanism, how and when to use this tool effectively. I would be glad for any advice or help in this matter.

Be the first person like this
anthony drowow

When a customer escalates a problem, it's important that you respond quickly and effectively so that they feel that their problem is being taken seriously. This may mean apologizing or sending them a coupon code for their next purchase. It could also mean fixing what caused their problem in the first place so they never have to deal with it again

archybows

Customer escalation management is a way to ensure that your customers are treated consistently and professionally. The more complex your product or service, the more important it is to define clear escalation policies and procedures. When a customer calls or sends an e-mail asking for help, your staff should be able to handle the situation quickly and calmly. This is a pretty serious issue, I suggest you start getting to grips with the subject by reading https://newmediaservices.com.au/escalation-management-guide/  I'm sure you'll find it helpful.